Translate

Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Nearing the end of freshers

Hey everyone long time since I posted because of the ridiculous amount of work and commitments that have been occurring.

So I've got one more exam and that's it, the end of being a fresher! The whole experience of uni has been one I'll never forget and whilst I've been packing up my stuff, the amount of things I've accumulated alongside my memories is ridiculous. Imagine your five years in secondary school being compressed into less than a year!

While there has been some downsides to the whole year, overall it has been amazing and if anyone's got any questions or just need some ideas of what to take to uni just get in touch, and I'll be more than happy to help :) over the next few weeks you'll be getting some snippets of my memories but right now I best get back to revision.

Hasta Luego xx

No comments:

Post a Comment