Translate

Friday, 6 June 2014

Drastic action to prevent the flat thief from striking

The food thief, the alcohol thief, the makeup 'borrower'.  All flats tend to have that one person who uses your stuff without asking or returning it. The arch enemy in my flat fell under the food thief category, my weekly shop from tesco would tend to minimise in the fridge overnight, and no I'm not a sleepwalker!

After asking who it was, no one would own up and the stern notes on my food saying don't eat got ignored! So how did I finally manage to prevent it from happening? I unfortunately had to resort to a childish way of making my food inedible so people would realise it would have to stop!

Senakot a laxative described in reviews on amazon as 'a product which led to what I could only call violent expulsions' was the remedy! I didn't actually spike it but the packet tapped to the fridge alongside an empty packet scared them into playing Russian roulette with the food, and luckily they stopped striking!

We all have people like this, be nice but sometimes you have to take it to the next level!

Over and out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment