Translate

Tuesday, 1 April 2014

How to come back richer than when you went out...

Drunk, drunk, drunkety drunk. The majority of students come Friday night, when assignments have been handed in and the weekend is theirs. From the sheer amount of alcohol consumed at pre-drinks or 'prinks' as some call it, spanning the average persons monthly alcohol intake, you can tell it's going to get messy!

BUT for the eagle eyed among you, this is your chance to have a great night out and pay for your cheeky pizza, which is well deserved after all that dancing, with FREE money!  From what I've said so far you're probably thinking I'm about to say take advantage of the drunks and empty their pockets, I'm not!

The trick to free nights out is keeping those eyes pealed! The amount of money people drop and don't pick up is untrue! Whilst on rare occurrences you'll find ten pound notes floating around on the dance floor, well soggy notes which stick to your shoe! There's also a ridiculous amount of change which can be found, people often discard it as they don't want it clogging up their purses/pockets BUT it all adds up!

On one occasion being the cheap skate I am, I found 6 free drinks vouchers in a club on the floor, then a soggy five pound note and £3.20 in change! Don't get me wrong this was a very, very good night but you can normally find at least £2.40ish, which over time adds up and equates to a free night out.


Adios amigos X

No comments:

Post a Comment